Dallas Catastrophic Injury Attorney
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Fight For You
Injuries are a part of life. Every day there is a chance we will suffer from cuts, bumps and bruises. While these injuries require a short amount of time to heal, there are others that are devastating which can change a person’s life forever. Whenever someone suffers a catastrophic injury in Dallas, he or she may never completely heal. Most of these injuries occur due to the negligent and reckless actions of another party.
Common causes of catastrophic injuries include:
If you or a loved one suffered an injury because of another party’s negligence, our Dallas catastrophic injury attorney is dedicated to helping you recover your entitled compensation. We possess the extensive knowledge of the Texas laws and court proceedings related to these type of cases.
Types of Catastrophic Injuries
The majority of these accidents which result in debilitating injuries are typically those which could’ve been easily avoided if adequate safety measures had been practiced. Along with the person suffering the injury, their loved ones must endure the tragedy with them by providing constant care and sacrificing their time and finances.
Common types of catastrophic injuries include:
- Spinal cord injuries – Injuries to the spinal vertebrae can cause severe debilitation which can result in partial limb loss or paralysis.
- Traumatic brain injuries – Resulting from a violent blow or jolt to the head or body, it can lead increased sensitivity to light and noise, memory loss, attention deficit issues and depression.
- Burns, scarring, and disfigurement – burn injuries can be both physically disfiguring and emotionally traumatizing.
- Amputation – Typically occurs with workers who operate heavy machinery, a mistake involving this type of equipment can sever the limb or badly cut a worker.
- Crushing injuries – A regular occurrence in the construction industry as a result of being caught in between two heavy objects.
- Blunt force trauma – The forcible impact of an object to a particular region of the body can cause severe, often life-changing injuries.
- Eye injuries and vision loss – Damage done to the eye which forever impairs an individual’s ability to see.
Let Us Fight For You
At MR Civil Justice, we are committed to recovering the compensation you deserve while you recover from your injuries. Despite how challenging this obstacle may seem, our Dallas catastrophic injury lawyers won’t hesitate to take on even the most complex cases.
Contact our firm today and schedule your free consultation.
Attorney Raphael made the process easy to understand- Efrain S.
Damon Mathias was nothing but a saint in the midst of something so horrible- Emily J.
Olivia Barvin does everything possible to obtain the best result for her clients- Karo M.
My hats off to these guys!- Xavier J.
Attorney Olivia Barvin has changed my life- Zeenat Q.