Civil Justice Warriors

Business Litigation

Green Card FAQs

Foreign nationals can permanently live and work in the United States if they obtain a green card. The U.S. government issues several types of green cards every year. Our comprehensive FAQs should answer important questions about the green card program. If your question is not answered below, reach out to our legal team at Mathias Raphael PLLC Accident & Injury Lawyers to…